Between lake and mountain, this large 18th-century building of more than 800m2 typical of the region was originally a wine-growing estate with its mansion, its press and its barn, which today has been completely restored by the family that has always occupied it. 10 minutes by car from Annecy, served by the cycle path all around the lake and 100m from the Veyrier Sailing Club, you can access a multitude of leisure activities on foot or by bike, to make your event unique and authentic.
Magnificent house, authentic with modern comfort, elegant, warm and modular, close to leisure and sports activities:
• Annecy TGV station (10 minutes), Lyon airport (1h30) & Geneva airport (40 minutes).
• Easy access on foot, by bike or by boat to the shops and restaurants of the village, nautical activities (sailing club, paddle, tennis and beach 5 minutes away), Golf d’Annecy 5km away, cultural activities (wine route, castles and alpine villages of Haute-Savoie).
• Mountain resorts (30 minutes), easy access to the surrounding peaks (hang-gliding, paragliding, hiking, climbing).
• Team Building activities: conference on the region’s wine history, tasting of local wines, Escape Game.
Rooms & Suites
On the ground floor:
A studio, with kitchenette, bathroom adapted for people with reduced mobility, with a disabled parking space, 1 double bed and sofa bed
• 5 suites with bathroom (shower and WC), including 2 suites with bath
• 2 single beds & 1 sofa bed
• 2 convertible sofas in addition in the living room
On the second floor:
• 2 double bedrooms
• 1 single bedroom
• Shared bathroom: 2 showers & 2 WCs
✓ 9 rooms from 1 to 4 people
(single beds that can be double)
✓ 29 beds in 5-star bedding
(mattresses & sheets)
✓ Lake view & views on Mont
Veyrier, the Aravis mountain
range, the Orchard