Echequier Triplex Apartment is the perfect choice if you want to be very close to the shores of Lake Annecy. As soon as you step through its doors, you will be immediately seduced by this beautiful property which offers a small view of the lake from the 2nd floor.
Echequier Triplex Apartment also boasts a private terrace, close access to Geneva and two supervised bathing beaches on its doorstep which offer a range of activities close by for you to enjoy including tennis, 18-hole golf, mini golf, paragliding, water sports, adventure trails, hiking …
Echequier Triplex Apartment sits on the shores of Lake Annecy and at the foot of the massif of Tournette, dominated by the nature reserve of Roc de Chère.
Nearby, the Benedictine Abbey, the Priory, the church of Saint Germain, the waterfall of Angon are essential places to visit.
Echequier Triplex Apartment has a maximum capacity of 6 people.
ELEMENTS OF COMFORT at Echequier Triplex Apartment:
Each bed has duvet, duvet cover and pillows.
Sheets, towels and linen, end of stay cleaning are provided and are the price of the stay.
* Electric heating by convectors
* Internet access by WIFI free
* Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, drying
* All shops and services, easily accessible on foot.
* SNCF station in Annecy 4 km, then car service
* Ski resort Seythenex / La Sambuy 19 km (7 lifts), cross-country skiing (20 km of tracks), fireplace with equipment, ski school or La Clusaz 25 km (30 min) (40 km) ski lifts, 70 km of cross-country skiing), beginners’ station in Montmin 11 km (2 ski lifts)
* Tennis and fishing at the lake at 3 km
* Supervised beach at Menthon 2 km or Talloires at 3 km
* Cascade d’Angon at 2 km
* Hang gliding and paragliding at Col de la Forclaz at 8 km, paragliding at Perroix at 2 km
* Adventure at Plan 8 km
* 18-hole at Talloires at 2 km
* Annecy 10 km: old town and castle, streets pedestrian
* Many hiking on marked trails in the surrounding mountains
The housing is not far from public transport and the lake can be accessed by foot.